5.12.2011

Empowerment/Life Thursday



I feel incredibly blessed. I have a wonderful home, a loving husband and so many family and friends that make my day happier and brighter just thinking about them. I don't know where I would be without these people and I don't ever want to know. They bring such a vibrance and peace to my life that I've never felt before. They're there when I need them, whether it be a shoulder to cry on, to listen to my angry rants or laugh and enjoy life with.

I wouldn't wish life any other way!


My parents are the most caring, giving people I know. Teenage life was rough and it was tough getting along like any family, but now I am thankfully out of that phase and have an appreciation for my parents that I've never had before. They are always there, always compassionate and give the greatest advice. They go out of their way to make sure and my sister and I feel loved and happy. They give and give and give, and I want to be able to give as much back and make them proud and happy, as they already are, to have me as their firstborn.


My Grama Mc makes me laugh! She says the funniest things and is so incredibly sweet. She's a no bullshit kinda person and I appreciate that about her. She took me on a cross country trip to South Dakota when I was a kid, and I still treasure that time and the photographic memories from that trip. She always looks beautiful and has the greatest laugh and a love for life and family that I so enjoy! She's thoughtful, caring and is there whenever you need her, no matter what it is. And she brings a fun sarcasm to everything.



I grew up with this beautiful Lady living down the street from me. We didn't exactly click at first, but now Meredith and I are the best of friends and I miss her all the time. I wish she didn't live so far, so we could spend more time together, but she's only a phone call away and I can talk to her about anything. She's funny, sweet, and has a laugh that inspires everyone around her to laugh too. She brightens up any and every room!


These Ladies rock! I always have soooo much fun with them! They are wild and crazy, but then we can talk about the most serious of things and we click together so much! I feel like I teenager whenever I have the opportunity to go and visit my Ames and Krista. Whether it be a night on the town in Laughlin, watching marathons of the Golden Girls or huddling together for a scary movie night, they're where I want to be. I can't imagine life without them and I will never let our friendships slip away. Even if I ever somehow wanted to, they'd never let me! LOVE you guys!


My husband is the funniest man I know. We talk about the weirdest things and we do the weirdest things and totally understand each other. I feel like I've found the other half of myself and he makes me so happy! I can't wait for us to renew our vows on our 5th anniversary this December!

Cousin Joey, Aunt Lanie, Mom, Uncle Mike, my sister Aubrey, and my baby cousin Aubrey

I love these people to death. There is no one like my Aunt and Uncle and I love spending time with them. They're silly, fun and make me feel so loved. My cousins are a huge part of my life and I love being around them. They are silly and crazy fun! I'm so happy when I'm around all these people.
My sister surprises me every day! She's so smart and beautiful and she has such a bright future ahead. I know she's going to achieve all her dreams and kick ass while she does it

My sister Aubrey, Krystle, me, Krista and Ames

My BHC girls! Life is perfect with them!

Katie, me and Kristen

Me and my bar hoppin Ladies. We act wild and crazy and enjoy many a Midori Sour together. I can't imagine life without them.

Heather, Me, Nin, Kelly

All my model lovelies! Pure fun and always ready to chill and have a good time!


I met these gals at a rough patch in my life. But we all helped each other to get through it. Kind, caring and understanding I wish nothing more than happiness and love and hope we'll all get the chance to get together again!

There are so many more beautiful people that have touched my life. Obviously, these are just a few. I am thankful for the joy of having everyone who has touched my life in some way. You all are such a blessing!

Who are your blessings, what are you most grateful for? Please do tell in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment