5.03.2011

Beauty Tuesday pt 2

I was very excited when I first heard that Benefit would be coming out with their own skincare line, and after it was premiered I was mesmerized by the beautiful packaging they came up with. I haven't had a chance to try any of it yet, but I'm hoping I will soon. The b.right! Radiant skincare line pretty much covers everything and more!




Eye cream to help get rid of those 'not enough sleep!' dark circles, an ultra moisturizing face cream, face wash and scrub, moisturizing toner lotion, re-hydrating mist, make-up remover and even an SPF!

Moisturizing is a #1 for me and more than anything I really want to try their face scrub and face cream.
I hope at some point they will have a full kit available with everything in standard size. Macy's is offering a kit with a few key mini's and if the promotion lasts long enough, I'll hopefully be able to get one.

Have you had the opportunity to try it yet? What are your thoughts on the skincare line? Do you have a particular favorite in the line? Please do say so in the comments!

xGinax

No comments:

Post a Comment