9.22.2010

Worrying and waiting


Received the unfortunate news that little M is not at 100% right now. I'm trying not to let my imagination run away with what-if's, but it's hard when things are quiet. I'd like to think that the phrase "no news is good news" applies, but I'm not so sure. 


I don't really pray anymore, but the moment I got the call about him this morning I've been praying non stop and thinking constantly of him and A, my wonderful and beautiful cousin/best friend and hoping that all is going well and that she and the rest of the family are okay. Fingers crossed that good news is on it's way, and this whole scary ordeal will be over soon with A and baby M returning home happy, healthy and full of joy.




***UPDATE*** 3:45PM


Word through the family news vine is that baby M is ok, but will be in the hospital for a bit.
Awaiting a phone call from my Uncle to get more definitive news. Makes me feel better though to know that he is doing ok/a little better. Of course, as a friend said and I echoed, I won't be completely satisfied until they are home safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment