9.21.2010

Favorite Perfumes; my blossoming collection

At seventeen I began to have in interest in perfumes and the first one I fell in love with and received from my Dad for Christmas was Burberry Brit.



I still have about 1/4 left in the bottle and use it for fancy dinners. Unfortunately I lost the cap for it though.

The second bottle of perfume was purchased by me at Sephora and I was instantly taken with it and it's delicious, sugary smell, Aquolina Pink Sugar.



Unfortunately it was in the sun a bit much at my last place and has a yellowish color to it now, but it still smells delicious and I love when I walk into a room and someone says, "I smell and am suddenly craving cookies..."

My third perfume was a gift from my mother, DKNY Be Delicious.


I went through a green apple phase, possibly stemming from my love for Apple Martini's. Unfortunately I cannot indulge in them anymore, so I sniff on this instead to quell the craving. 

• On a weekend shopping trip with a friend to Montana Ave in Santa Monica we stopped in Benefit Cosmetics and I tried out a couple of their scents and unsurprisingly fell in love with the perfume with my name on it, My Place or Yours: Gina.

I scoff at the poem on the box, and I will not post it here, but the scent.... it's perfection. I pretty much consider it my signature scent. It was made for me and I for it. I wear it pretty much every day. 

Some of the other perfumes in this collection have a lotion that you can buy, but every time I've asked, no one has had the lotion. I hope at some point to be able to get it, and I also plan to stock up on an extra bottle or three of this because I will be so very sad if they discontinue it and I don't have any extra around.

Now for the ones that I hope to add to my collection:

Last December I fell in love with Prada L'Eau Ambree...



And this summer I smelled Coach's Poppy and am now lusting for it as well...




I'm hoping I'll find these in boxes under the tree this Christmas. 

1 comment:

  1. hi! just stopping by to say hello. like your blog! please follow my blog if you want at...

    http://jenniferscavone.blogspot.com

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete