9.06.2010

Oh what a frenzy

After driving up Mt Baldy and enjoying a lovely lunch at the Mt Baldy Lodge (pictures soon) I went into major cleaning mode when we got home.

I am so proud of myself and it's such a relief when you know your entire house is spotless. We brought some of G's photographs up from the garage and hung them, which makes it so much more homey. And I've been going crazy at the market buying flowers and arranging them. I love seeing so much green and bright color. And yummy, scented candles are the icing on the cake.

G has a myriad of frames, so I was hoping he'd already have one that my new LOVE print would fit in, but unfortunately they're all too small. Tomorrow I'll hopefully get a chance to pick one up and once I've hung it I'll get to work on apartment photos and my list of to-do's.

I tried a new tea today and fell totally in love, it's called Licorice Spice by Stash...


It has a delicious, sweet aftertaste. And I love the box.

I really need to get myself a tea kettle, dropping the tea bag in a cup of water and then microwaving it doesn't seem to make the tea saturate as well. I feel like I'm tasting more water than tea.

Well, it's been a long day and I am ready to go off to dreamland. G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment