9.22.2010

McCall's Candles

In 2008, when I was living up in a little town called Tehachapi, I visited one of the many cutesy little gift shops in downtown and found the cutest candles ever. The rustic, antique look of McCall's Candles immediately drew me to them, but the scents they offer are even more enticing. My favorite is the Campfire Marshmallow. They are very aromatic and after being out of the house for a few minutes and walking back in, the scent just envelopes you. While in Tehachapi, I only bought the tiny 5 oz candle and it was used up all too quickly.


When visiting with a friend in my hometown of Corona, we decided to take a little drive to Tom's Farm's, which we knew best for it's candy store. But now as adults it's a whole new fun and lovely place. The furniture store is filled with gorgeous decor and obviously furniture and I was very surprised and happy when I saw that they sold McCall's candles. I bought the 26 oz candle this time and have been burning it throughout the day since. It lasts a while and when you look at it, the wax that has melted has a glittery look to it. I just love it!

While at Tom's Farm's I looked through their huge array of Halloween Decor and saw many things I absolutely wanted, but settled on a cute little LED pumpkin.


You can't tell from this picture, but the LED light flashes multiple colors (orange, green, red, blue, purple). He is just so cute. There were others like him there, and I'm hoping I'll be able to go back and snag a few other sizes.

And as mentioned, we hit up the famous candy store and I bought three different bags of salt water taffy. So delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment