8.29.2010

To borrow from Rachel Zoe...

I DIE

My brain about fizzled out of my head when I saw the ad for these in the September issue of Allure.
They are so... PERFECT. I would baby these to death. I'd never let anyone touch them! 
My God... I hope at some point they can be MINE!




Prada Eyewear SPR59M in Steel/Black Temple

Photos from Prada


And while visiting with Family in AZ, I found myself watching HSN with my Aunt. 
Usually I roll my eyes and leave the room when it comes to buying stuff off tv (if you grew up in my house, you'd understand. lol), but there was so much sparkle and shine coming off the screen and well, I'm a magpie... I just couldn't turn away.

One of the pieces in particular that caught my eye was the "Irina" ring by Lola Rose.

Blue Goldstone

It doesn't look that awesome in the photo, but watching it on TV... ooh it is so sparkly and beautiful! The perfect cocktail ring. I was mesmerized. 

No comments:

Post a Comment