8.28.2010

Break in the heat

We've had quite the heat wave the last few days, but there has finally been a little break in the weather. We turned off the Coolerado, and are loving the nice cool breeze. I've been dying to get a wind chime or two to take advantage of the natural, beautiful music that the wind can help provide and once I start working on the backyard I'll be out and about looking for the perfect one.

And with the cool brings the excitement for fall. I am so ready to bring out my sweaters and get ready for Halloween. While visiting family last weekend my cousin and I made a little trip to Walmart and I found boxes of Febreze's new limited edition holiday candles. I love anything pumpkin and spice so I grabbed one box each of the Pumpkin Harvest and Cinnamon Sugar. I have quite a candle collection, partially because I'm always saving my candles for a "special occasion", but I talked myself out of that and lit up the Pumpkin Spice tonight. The living room smells delicious and I really must stop hoarding my candles and burn them as often as possible.

I got a mailing last week that Bath and Body Works will be rolling out new Halloween themed soaps and am already counting down the days before I can go pick up a set. Soaps are my new obsession and I'm a big bargain hunter so I absolutely love B&BW because they're so reasonably priced and they always have the yummiest scents.

It's been quite a day and I am so ready for bed. Gonna finish my peppermint tea and get to sleep.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment