8.29.2010

Rachel Roy

While perusing my some of my favorite blogs today I found a post (thanks Jack and Salma!) about designer Rachel Roy and decided to check out her website. Boy am I glad I did! Here some of my favorite finds. I will definitely be bookmarking her shop and checking it often. I'd heard of her before, but assumed everything would be uber expensive. Instead everything is pretty reasonable.
Antique Gold, Wire wrapped Blue Heart Earrings $28

Bird Hoop Earrings $34

Mixed Fabric Chain Necklace $185

I have loved fabric necklaces since I ordered my Necklush two years ago, I've seen tutorials on making your own fabric necklaces and if I ever attempt it, I think I may try to do a DIY version of this.

Black Quilting Bee Satchel $129
Before I bought my Coach purse a few months back, I had my cheap little faux leather black satchel w/ tassel pocket in the front. I do love my Coach purse tons, but there are times when I miss my bigger satchel. I'm hoping at some point to get a nicer one and this one definitely fits the bill.



Black Kimi Glitter Pump $99
I have SO many pairs of pumps and I rarely wear them, but I'm still lovin on these. The heel is what pulls me in and I love the Gaga-ness of them.  

Plaid Wava Boot $159

I love boots and have always wanted a sneaker like, lace up pair. These have to be the nicest, most reasonably priced I've seen in a while. I think I will take the chance though to see if they end up on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment