8.27.2010

New Beginnings

Hello there and welcome to my blog! My name is Gina and this blog will feature fashion, music, films and the journey of decorating my apartment and later my home. It will be my little scrapbook and sounding board for decor/design ideas and just general talk of all the things I love.

As I go through the process of decorating my apartment I hope to feature DIY projects I embark on and tell the story of making my place my home. My partner and I previously lived in Los Angeles, but have relocated closer to my hometown. We live in the guest apartment on our property and will eventually live in the main house. Between the two sits our lovely pool.

I hope you enjoy what I have to say and will follow along. And hopefully I myself won't get too busy and distracted to not keep up with it. Fingers crossed.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment