1.26.2012

*Happy Sigh*

I'm a sigher. Just ask my husband, I have a sigh for everything, and no two sighs are alike.

Obviously the favorite for both of us is my happy one and these are a few little things (which usually are the best!), one big, that bring it on...



Waking up to new issues of my favorite magazines. 
I'm pretty sure I'll be thrilled each and every time it happens.

via Bath and Body Works

New candles.
After spending the night at my cousins and watching her lights multiple candles around her room, I was quickly reminded how much I love them. The scent and ambience... nothing compares.





The best tea, forever and always. It's my go-to and I love the aftertaste.

My pug. Okay, no he isn't a pug, but for some reason I call him that.
My retired racing Greyhound, Moon makes every day brighter and brings such joy. 
I love his silly, ticklish little butt.

xoxo,
    Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment