2.19.2011

Rain, rain go away...



I know very well that CA needs all the rain it can get, but I've had enough of the rainy chill. I'm aching for summer to get here! And it will be wonderful as we have our pool and our eco-friendly Coolerado air conditioning system.

I'm going to do my best to post on here more often. I just get so bogged down with school, the job search, keeping the apartment clean and well... life in general.

I have a job app to fill out and take in at the mall and while visiting a cute little stationary shop in Downtown Claremont I filled out a job application there. I NEED A JOB! Me and a few million other people... but let's not go there. lol

As far as I can tell I'm keeping my grades up pretty well at school, but I am a tad frustrated as I feel like I can't focus on the "book" that I'm hoping to write, what with all the english essay stuff I have to keep up on. I need to learn to be better focused. The story I plan to write is beating around constantly in my brain and I bought a cute little journal book to write in... I just need to put pen to paper. And keep on top of my homework.

Originally this blog was to be about our decorating of our apartment and then the eventual transition into the main house and the decorating projects of that. But money is tight, and there's not much decorating one can do on a near non-existent budget. So I think this will just be a blog where I talk about everyday things, inspirational things, music I like, books that catch my fancy and eventually when money is not so hard to come by we can talk DECORATING!

Well, I'm off to more, never ending house cleaning. It's amazing how two people can constantly keep a small apartment messy, but we need to get our organizing and a daily cleaning and upkeep plan in place.
Have a wonderful, happy weekend!

Gin

No comments:

Post a Comment