2.21.2011

Happy President's Day!



Woke up early this morning for a long put off blood test and popped into one of my favorite furniture stores in Downtown Upland to see if they still have the bed frame I love. And they do! And I was pleasantly surprised to find out they have a lay-away program, so seeing that bed in our room might not be that far off!

Hopefully after we get through the nasty taxes this year we'll be able to finally order it and have it as our own. I'll wait until we have it to post pics of the beautiful, dark wood frame.

Today's not going to be too busy of a day. After G leaves for his physical therapy I'm gonna have some lunch, get cleaned up and dressed, do a few things around the apartment and head over to my Mom's for some much needed hair coloring. Can't afford to visit my favorite salon right now, so my Mom's been coloring her hair for years and is much better than me at it, so I'm going to have her help me.

Thinking of tackling my homework while at her place since it'll be easier to find a quiet spot over there.

Have a Happy and relaxing President's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment