2.02.2011

Lazy Daisy


I would show you a picture of my new dining room table, but it's covered in boxes right now.

We've decided to ditch crappy AT&T as our service went to hell and one night I had 7 dropped calls in less than 20 minutes. I almost threw my iPhone at the wall.

Luckily I was done with my contract and got a Spint EVO 4G, which is exactly what I've been wanting and so far I'm REALLY happy. G's phone is basically a piece off poo too, so we decided it's time to get a home phone. We ending up getting the Ooma Telo VoIP with a handset and finally got it up and running today. G's gonne drop AT&T tomorrow. I'm sure that conversation will be as much fun as it was ditching Time Warner for our internet the other day. And as to internet, we're now using Clear 4G network and that's working out well too.

But back to the table, I found a gorgeous round clawfoot table for $100 on craigslist and snatched it right up. It has an aged, antique look and totally fits into our decor and pretty much completes the dining room. All I'm waiting for now is being able to afford a buffet type table to put under the window.

Back in school now and I really wanted to get 3 to 4 classes, but was only able to get two. But I have plenty of homework from those two, but in the summer I hope to get more classes. I want to get through my gen-ed as quick as I can so I can apply to the Rad-Tech program. Might have to apply at another local community college so I can hopefully pick up more classes there so it doesn't take 4 years to get my AA.

Other than that, not much is going on. I got laid off from Macy's, so I'm gonna start looking for a new job. I'd love to work at B&N. I'm a bookworm, so the discounts on books would be really nice!

It is VERY windy here tonight, and was eerily quiet out when I stepped out earlier. They say the strongest winds will be tomorrow morning through the afternoon. Good thing I'll be holed in doing homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment