3.02.2011

Another day, another step forward



I've finally started in on the story I plan to write and I'm taking it slowly. I don't want to push myself into writing when the inspiration isn't there, but as soon as another line enters my head I'm back into my little journal book writing away. I have big dreams for this book, but we shall see how it goes.

Today has been a quiet day. Took G to his physical therapy appt, went to the post office and stopped by a cute little bakery in Claremont to pick up a scrumptious dark chocolate and peppermint buttercream cupcake for G and I to share and made a long awaited for stop into Trader Joes and picked up some groceries. We had a wonderful cajun salmon for dinner and I had a glass of Trader Joes riesling. It's very good, and I definitely recommend picking up a bottle and trying it.

Tomorrow night is English class and I found out that I got a B on my first PoliSci exam, so I'm very happy with the way school is going and hope to continue doing well. I hated high school and didn't try at all, and I'm proud of myself that I went back and got my Diploma and am now back in school and working hard to get through my general-ed so I can apply to the Rad-Tech program.

Once I get through all that and have a job, we can move down into the main house and I am so excited about that. Fixing it up, starting a family. So much exciting stuff in my future, but I must remember to be present and satisfied with the here and now. Every day is a gift and I must treat it as such.

No comments:

Post a Comment