11.27.2010

...and what a wonderful, though slightly painful Black Friday it was!


Except when they KILL my feet. My first day in retail was a whirlwind of fun and awesomeness.

Only problem was that I wore high heels that after 6+hours of being on my feet left me limping and dreaming of flats and comfort.

About an hour or so before my shift was up I couldn't take it anymore. I took my first and only break since lunch and bought a pair of comfy flats. You won't see this silly girl killing her feet in high heels on work days anymore.

Other than that, I had a wonderful day and I am so excited to work at the next opportunity!

On my way home I picked up a Starbucks for the hubby and I and enjoyed our coffees and a cigarette or two on the deck before I came in and warmed up.

My iPod isn't working correctly, so I plan to hit up the Genius Bar at Victoria Gardens to get it checked out and maybe do a lil Christmas shopping with my boo while I'm there.

I am so tired. I've finally wound down and it's all just hitting me now. Time to shut the computer and hit the sheets,

Hope you had a wonderful and fruitful Black Friday!

Gin xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment